10.2.14

OUTFIT DREAMZ / TOUCH OF BURGANDY

 photo Untitled-1690-2.jpgDoc Martens : ASOS $182
Dress : Topshop $102
Socks : Polo Ralph Lauren $15
Sunglasses : Karen Walker $298
Kanken backpack : Fjallraven $119
5 panel : Stussy $29

Decided that I'm starting a new blog segment called "OUTFIT DREAMZ" aka just a wishlist outfit thing with an official fancy name. YA DIG???

If you know me well, you know that I love a good collared dress with long sleeves. Shirt dresses especially make me excited. This one from Topshop is super simple but kinda grungy at the same time. That paired with some Ralphy socks, a Stussy 5 panel (to protect your precious face from the sun) and Docs is guaranteed to give the whole look a tomboy feel. Tomboy feelz are the best feelz. x

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I love it !! Especially the Docs.... WANT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of the new segment :) The shirt dress is so perfectly simple!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post idea, I have way too many outfit dreamz :( Also those shades are cute.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, I really lke the docs :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh only just found your blog! I freeking love it, your style is awesome and I'm loving the denim dress :)

    now following!!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this set! You have an amazing knack for putting together clothes!

    Would love any advice on my blog, as I'm trying to improve it.
    stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. want all of it.
    http://radarmagazine.se/linnwiberg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post!
    I love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there babe, how isit going?
    Lovely blog, great post darling, thanks for sharing this with us..
    Follow back if you don't mind.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post!! :) nice blog as always!!
    xx
    THATGIRLKIP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was not confounded, saw precisely what you said (composed). Does this make me a virtuoso :)? No, I simply read it twice. Women’s Bomber Hooded Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  12. Typically, carpet needs to be replaced every 10 years or so. Harder surfaces such as wood, tile, and vinyl usually last at least 20 – 25 years. This all depends on your exact circumstances, though. To ensure that your new flooring lasts as long as you intend it to, make sure to purchase from a high-quality manufacturer and go through all the proper steps for maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In the eyes of ramma foundation, Quality and customer satisfaction is on highest priority. If you think that home require foundation repair, weeping tile repair or even seasonal rooftop snow removal, gutter cleaning, congratulations, you have arrived at the right place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for yo comment guys! Follow me on Twitter and on Facebook! xo