I'm back to tafe now! Still getting a bit tired when I walk up hills and shit like that, but recovering well. Whilst I was at home doing nothing I ordered a lot of items online, and here is my order from ASOS and ONE of my MANY MANY order from eBay hahaha. So the items I bought were..
- "Wasteland" black sunnies : Le Specs from eBay, RRP $69.95 but I got them for $20 + shipping
- Tortoiseshell sunnies : ASOS, was $24.40, now $17.13
- Over the knee socks : ASOS $6.52
- Blackcurrent purple shoes : Dr Martens from ASOS, was $146.39, now $73.19
- "Salon scout" T-bar heels : ASOS, was $73.19, now $51.38
I love the feeling you get when you add up the original prices of all the items you bought, and compare it to the amount of money you ended up spending with the discounted prices! Gotta love a good bargain. I also love that I bought all the ASOS stuff altogether for about the same price as the original price of the Docs. But yeah, how cute are they? I've wanted another cute pair of Docs to my Docs collection (now I have two pairs HA). My other pair is pink with black polka dots all over it. I'll definitely be rocking them soon yay. xo