31.12.10

PHOTO JOURNAL #8 - LAST FOR 2010!

me
me
me
me
me
me

Love my third home - Etihad stadium where I watch my football, Flinders Street station at night, PENIS, how amazing a simple landscape can be through my fisheye lens, fancy drinks and my red and white polka dot "Minnie Mouse" dress. Sorry, bit of a boring photo journal I must admit.

JEZUZ CHRIST, it's new years. I can't believe how fast this year went and how amazing it was. I've a great time blogging this year - securing my first sponsor, being recognised on the street and gaining many followers! Also had heaps of fun in my personal life. I've made heaps of friends so I'm much more happier. This'll sound cheesy and you'll probably get many Facebook statuses in your news feed like this, but I think 2011 WILL be a great year. Anyway, I'm gonna be out in the city tonight/tomorrow morning with my friends. We'll be at the beach partying, maybe I'll see ya there! Love you guys, stay safe and happy new year! xoxo
2011 HELL YEAH!

29 comments:

  1. cute photos, happy new year miss:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR HEADER IS SO COOL!^^ And I really like your photos! I want to wish you a happy new year!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ptotos!:)

    And I love your style!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR:-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics!

    Happy New Year from
    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol 3rd shot!
    Cool photos :)

    xx
    Marc

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cuteee pictures!!!!


    happy new year!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooking great ivy. :D
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos darling. thanks for sharing!
    happy new year!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos!
    happy new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the style Ivy !!! You look great, and your red shirt is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! New year! Congrats on all of your success with the blog! You're lovely!






    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely & funny photo journal. :)
    Happy New Years!!!!!!

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah i love these!! they make me smile :)
    happy new year

    http://escapetotoyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely picture and happy new year


    http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh gosh, i adore that last photograph. polka dot blouses <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. really lovely as always! have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love these photos, especially the balls lol
    hope you had a great NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i always love your photo diaries, this one is no exception.
    what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  19. That Minnie dress is too cute! Have a sweet 2011! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha love the optimism for 2011! I too am thinking 2011 will be good, hopefully better for 2011. I love that dotty dress! I love all things dotty yet I constantly fail to find anything that suits me or fits me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loooove your pictures. And you know because I have said to you lots of times that I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!
    The pictures are amazing.

    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute photos and I hope too that year 2011 will be an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. FREAKING LOVE YOUR HAIR, GIRL!!
    Jealous of the weather in Melbourne.

    Happy New Year.
    xo

    http://365kindsofjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. freckles on asians. so much love.
    so glad that i share your gift xD x x x
    http://kireimode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for yo comment guys! Follow me on Twitter and on Facebook! xo